FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Whether you are new to the gym or a longtime member, this class is sure to provide some valuable information.
Show up by 10:00am and one or more of our experienced staff will provide a tour of the gym that includes the basics of how things work along with:
- Demystifying how all the strength machines work
- Instructions on how to program and use the different cardio machines
- Knowing your way around the free weights room
- Proper form and technique
- Help in choosing exercises, reps and sets
- The benefits of Group Fitness Classes
- What Personal Trainers do
- General workout guidance
These sessions aren’t personal training sessions, so you won’t necessarily get a full workout created for you. But, this is a great way to learn the basics of how things work, connect with members and staff, and maybe even find a workout partner.
NOT A MEMBER YET? JOIN THE GYM AFTER THE ORIENTATION AND GET ONE FREE MONTH WITH AN ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
ALREADY A MEMBER? SHOW UP AND GET A CERTIFICATE FOR A FREE PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION