Pavitt Kid Club Childcare Provider
This position provides all the necessary primary care for infants, toddlers and direct supervision of older children in the Kid Club area. The primary job of the Kid Club Childcare Provider is to ensure the safety and security of all children while in the Kid Club care.
- Care for children in the defined area of Kid Club Center.
- Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children.
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Maintain records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kid Club area.
- Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
- High school diploma
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a background check
- 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent communication with children required
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required
- Have the ability to make children feel secure
- Be able to provide references upon request
Supervision: This position is supervised by the General Manager
- 90 day probation period
To Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com, or drop it off at the front desk at the gym;
10004 Glacier Highway
Pavitt Health & Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PHF does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.