THE GYM IS NOW OPEN 24/7!
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
Click here for our group fitness schedule
Find out more about our wonderful online classes on Facebook by clicking here
SOME THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT AT THE GYM
- All gym etiquette rules are still in affect, including wiping down equipment when finished and re-racking weights
- Machines and equipment will be wiped down regularly by staff
- maintain social distancing by using every other cardio machine
- Appropriate spacing of 10 feet per person will happen for group classes until further notice
- The fitness studio will be thoroughly cleaned after each use & closed between classes
- Locker rooms and showers are open
- Staff are required to wear masks
- Members are welcome to wear masks – but not required while exercising
I can’t even begin to describe how much you all have been missed, and how excited we are to see you again. The best members and staff in town!
See you at the gym!
Exercise is important for both physical and mental health. It’s a total mood changer, and it strengthens the immune system.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.